The Resmed AirSense 10 Auto for Her is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device for female users. It also includes an integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection. With each AirSense 10 device offering built-in cellular technology, you get unprecedented access to therapy data and remote access to device settings, helping you to be more connected with your patients and even more efficient in your business.
Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
A gender-specific algorithm
The pioneering new algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her works by increasing sensitivity to flow limitation and optimizing the response to these events. By responding to each flow-limited breath, the algorithm helps provide comfortable therapy for women.
Resmed machine parts are made in both Australia and Singapore
Review Resmed's new warranty on their products & the use of ozone cleaners by clicking this link.
Dimensions: 256.5mm (L) x 117mm (H) x 150mm (D) Weights 1250g
• Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
• AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
• The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
• Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
• SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the 'Start' button.
• AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high-pressure intolerance.
• Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
• Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
• Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
• The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and colour LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
• The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.