One of our most comfortable CPAP masks, the Mirage™ FX Spring Air™ cushion provides extra softness at the bridge of the nose, where most discomfort is usually felt.
Mirage™ FX is made up of only four parts, making it effortless to use, clean and reassemble. It is soft on your face, and the ultra-flexible forehead support reduces contact with your skin.
Mirage™ FX Nasal Mask Features:
• Freedom to move. The quick-release elbow detaches from your CPAP device without the need to remove the mask, allowing you to freely move in and out of bed and easily reconnect to your device as needed.
• Freedom to see. The slender, lightweight frame provides an open field of vision (without sacrificing mask stability).
• Flexible. The SoftEdge™ headgear is flexible and breathable, improving your level of comfort and sense of mask support.
• Designed to fit. Looking for a wider fit? The Mirage FX Wide offers more frame and cushion width, as well as a shallower cushion and shorter frame length for a more comfortable seal against flatter nasal bridges.
• Dimensions: 138mm (H) x 86mm (W) x 88mm (D)/ 226g
Resmed AirFit™ N30 features a QuickFit elastic headgear that easily slips on like a pair of goggles and is designed to fit right out of the package. A tiny headgear clip can be used to make minor adjustments if needed, so keeping it comfortable is simple, too. AirFit™ N30 features a minimalist design and slip-on elastic headgear that can help you get off to the right start with your new routine.
AirFit™ N30 is Resmed's lightest mask ever! It’s small, quiet, easy to use and features a curved cushion made of soft silicone that cradles under your nose for a comfortable fit that’s also discreet. It includes Resmed QuietAir™ vent technology, which is designed to minimize noise by breaking up exhaled air so it’s spread out lightly.
Sleep the way you want! AirFit™ N30i is Resmed’s first tube-up nasal cradle mask and will be a great new option for all CPAP users. The curved cradle cushion sits comfortably under your nose, making it easy to sleep on your side or stomach.
Comfort with every turn. DreamWisp's design directs airflow through the frame that can help patients sleep comfortably, and the tubing connection at the top of the head allows patients to sleep in any position they want - on their stomach, side or back. And with its four-point headgear design and minimal contact nasal cushion, DreamWisp provides patients with a strong and comfortable seal through the night.
No need to worry about sizing. DreamWisp nasal mask is a fitpack. It comes with a standard medium frame and includes small, medium and large nasal cushions.
Four-point headgear providing stability.
Minimal contact cushion with exceptional seal.
Airflow through the mask frame allows patients to sleep comfortably.
Tubing at the top of the head allows patients to sleep how they want.
DreamWisp nasal mask is sold as fitpack. It comes in a standard medium frame and includes small, medium and large size nasal cushions.
The AirFit™ N20 features the InfinitySeal™ cushion – the most adaptive Resmed ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.