$117.98 CAD $250.00 CAD
The Brevida is F&P’s most advanced nasal pillow designed mask. As a complete overhaul of the Pilairo, this mask features 2 different size inflatable nasal pillows in the same styling as the Pilairo. The difference is that the pillows have a secure clip in system which means the pillow is locked into the mask frame. The headgear is made out of the same flexible and ultra comfortable material as the Eson 2 mask and is minimalistic on the face. Like a pair of swimming goggles, the straps split at the back but is also adjustable with velcro tabs at the front of the mask.
The Brevida mask is a Fitpack, it includes two seal sizes in each package: XS-S and M-L, to compliment noses of all sizes.
The nasal pillow seal is extra thin (0.25mm) and made with soft silicone to provide a gentle seal. The pillows have a versatile geometry to fit a wide range of nostril sizes. The Brevida CPAP mask was designed with stabilizing side supports to reduce the likelihood of the seal dislodging during sleep.
The Brevida Nasal Pillow Features:
Washable diffuser filter on the front - this makes it super quiet and stops the exit air blowing all over your bed partner.
Adjustable slimline headgear.
VisiBlue locking system to secure the pillows to the mask frame.
Inflatable pillow technology for the ultimate seal without nasal irritation.
$117.98 CAD $250.00 CAD
ResMed has introduced AirFit™ P30i - it's first top-of-head-connected nasal pillows CPAP mask providing even more flexibility and choice to help users sleep better in any position. The mask’s “tube-up” connection, also featured on ResMed’s AirFit N30i nasal mask keeps tubing out of the wearer’s way so they can move and sleep in any position. AirFit P30i fits 90 percent of wearers with just two frame sizes and three cushions.
AirFit™ P30i Nasal Pillow Mask Features:
· Top-of-the-head tube design makes it easier to sleep in any position
· Nasal pillows cushion covers less space on your face
· SpringFit frame adapts to ensure a personalized fit
· Air flows through the frame for secure and soft seal
· QuietAir vent breaks up exhaled air for a quiet experience
Available in 2 Starter Packs:
Standard - (Standard springfit frame, one-size headgear, small, medium & large size cushions)
Small - (Small springfit frame, one-size headgear, small & medium size cushions)
$97.98 CAD $240.00 CAD
ResMed’s AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow is now 50% lighter, 50% quieter and still 100% reliable! The new AirFit™ P10 nasal pillow CPAP mask is Resmed’s quietest mask yet! Giving light sleepers (and their bed-mates) a more restful night.
The P10 is a Fitpack and comes with one sized headgear, small, medium and large size nasal pillows.
The QuietAir woven-mesh vent system ensures the exhalation port won't disrupt you or your bed partner. Mask is equipped with dual-wall nasal pillow, technology key-clip nasal pillows and innovative flexi-tube. The mask breaks down to three replaceable parts for easy replacement of worn pieces.
$97.98 CAD $250.00 CAD
Dreamwear’s remarkable design directs airflow through the frame so patients can sleep comfortably. With the tubing connection located at the top of the head, patients can sleep in any position they desire - on their stomach, side, or back. Dreamwear frame supports both nasal and new gel pillows cushions to meet patients’ needs.
Dreamwear Gel is a fitpack, it comes with standard medium frame and headgear and small, medium & large size cushions.
Dreamwear Gel Pillow CPAP Mask features top-of-head tube connection provides freedom of movement throughout the night. In-frame airflow – unique design allows airflow through the frame to help patients sleep comfortably. Gel pillows provides greater comfort and seal. Leaves no marks on the bridge of the of the nose. Open field of vision – wear glasses, read and watch TV. Soft silicone frame - light, soft and flexible material designed for comfort.
Dreamwear Gel package includes: Dreamwear standard (medium) frame, 3 size cushions (small, medium & large) and a standard headgear. Mask cushions are made with silicone and gel.
$97.98 CAD $240.00 CAD
Ladies, we present to you: Resmed’s AirFit™ P10 For Her nasal pillow. Made specifically ‘for her’, with better, more comfortable fit, state-of-the-art seal technology and now lightweight material that cuts the weight IN HALF! Most exciting are new woven mesh vents that keep it super quiet every time you exhale. So, sleep easy knowing you won’t be keeping anyone up at night – unless, of course, they’re thinking about you.
The P10 For Her is a Fitpack and comes with one sized headgear, extra small, small and medium size nasal pillows.
• Dual-wall Nasal Pillow Technology - pillows that use a patented "trampoline action" to seal on contact with your nose. They disperse air gently and evenly to your nose preventing soreness or redness in the morning.
• Key-clip Nasal Pillows - Effortless assembly with color-coding for easy sizing and left/right orientation to ensure you can use your mask right away, as soon as you receive it!
• Innovative Flexi-Tube - Ultra-light and flexible tubing to connect your mask offers you more freedom of movement during your sleep without creating mask leaks while you toss and turn.
• QuietAir Woven Mesh Venting - A solution to direct exhaled air both quietly and gently so that it's hardly noticeable to you or your bed partner.
• QuickFit Elastic Headgear - A unique split-strap design provides all-night stability while also distributing the tension of the headgear across two places, minimizing pain or soreness.
• Sold as a Fitpack - A petite, female-friendly version with three size nasal pillows (extra small, small and medium) all included.
4 new CPAP masks!
WHICH WILL YOU TRY FIRST?Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bk-tracking.liquid