$85.98 CAD $120.00 CAD
One pillow, four sleeping options. This is the CPAP Max 2.0 Pillow. This versatile pillow offers the CPAP user options to increase comfort and decrease the chances of mask seal disruption and pressure points. Choose from two sleeping surfaces and two levels of thickness for improved support. The pillow features cut-outs on each side ideal for side-sleepers.
CPAP 2.0 Max Pillow dimensions: 20” x 13” x 5.25”
Two Sleep Surfaces:
· Plush memory foam sleeping surface or flip it over for
· Traditional fiberfill sleeping surface
Two Pillow Thickness Options:
· Use the 3/4 inch foam layer or remove it
· for a thinner pillow
Pillow Design Features:
· Curved Edge works naturally with the curve of the shoulder for a comfortable fit.
· Cut-Outs edges to accommodate the mask and hose for side-sleepers.
· Center Zone cradles the head for support and alignment.
· Cool Foam surface allows for ventilation reducing the potential for dampness.
· Tube Tether to secure the hose and reduce drag on the mask and seal disruption.
· Zippered Pillow Cover can be removed for washing.
Return Policy: In the interest of hygiene, CPAP Max 2.0 Pillows are final sale and may not be refunded or exchanged at any time.
$49.98 CAD $75.00 CAD
This accessory kit was strategically designed to make using, maintaining, cleaning and storing your CPAP that much easier. This 6-piece accessory kit comes with:
Purchased separately, you'll spend over $75! The hose lift uses a suction system against a smooth surface to hold your tubing over your bed. The dust bag aids in storing unworn masks or during travel. The non-slip silicone mat will protect your furniture from spills and scratches and can also double as a drying mat after cleaning. The specially designed CPAP wipes make lazy morning cleaning as simple as a wipe and you're on your way. The non-greasy moisturizer hydrates the skin and best of all, safe on your CPAP supplies. Also included in this kit, is a sturdy brush when used regularly help prevent the buildup of debris in your CPAP tubing.
This accessory kit is an excellent buy for yourself or as a gift for any CPAP users.
$13.98 CAD $25.00 CAD
This premium brush makes cleaning CPAP tubes easier and more effective. The brush, when used regularly, will reduce the risk of dirt build-up. Anytime moisture sits in a confined space, you raise the chance of growing mold or algae. The CPAP hose brush is designed to gently clean your CPAP tubing to prevent this. Flexible to fit slim or standard hose.
6ft(1.8m) long for brushing all the way through a standard or heated CPAP tubing without leaving micro-debris. Stainless steel wire and soft nylon bristles.
$24.98 CAD $30.00 CAD
This side cover allows you to use your AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 therapy device without its built-in HumidAir™ heated humidifier. The side cover neatly protects the area where the water tub usually connects. When the side cover is in place, you can operate your device without the humidifier. It's ideal if you only want to use your humidifier at certain times of the year or need to fit your therapy device into a small carry-on bag when you're travelling. Side cover only, machine sold separately.
• Convenient and easy to use: simply remove the water chamber and insert the side cover in its place.
• Compact and travel-friendly: with the side plate cover, the length of your CPAP device is reduced from 25,5 cm to 20,5 cm.
• Grey colour compatible with AirSense™ 10 Autoset for her and AirCurve 10 therapy devices. Also available in charcoal for AirSense™ 10 Elite and Autoset therapy devices.
$15.98 CAD $22.00 CAD
Use daily to safely and gently clean, deodorize and maintain all types of CPAP, BiPAP or oxygen therapy masks and accessories. Regular use effective removes the build-up of dirt, grease, oils and organic residue. Deodorizes and refreshes while leaving no after-odour. Tubing, headgear, and humidifier chambers should be cleaned every week and your machine should be wiped down at least once every two weeks. Regular cleaning of your equipment greatly increases its lifespan.
Flip open dispensing flap. Pull up a corner of the center sheet, twist to a point and thread through the small opening in the lid. Do not push finger through opening. Replace lid and pull wipe at an angle; the next sheet pops up automatically. When finished, close lid flap to retain moisture. To clean, wipe the surface clean with the product. Let air dry before using mask or accessories.
This is the wipe form of the Citrus II Spray CPAP Mask Cleaner. Contains 62 disposable CPAP mask and machine wipes.
Free Bonus Kit
with any AirSense 10 Auto machine or package!
While quantities last