5 Amazing Tips To Help You Fall Asleep
5 easy things we can do to decrease the time it takes to fall asleep and to access deeper sleep to wake up refreshed.
- Maintain regularity - wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday.
- Create a dark sleeping atmosphere to encourage the release of melatonin before bed.
- Create a cool sleeping environment (18 degrees celsius) to initiate good sleep.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol close to bedtime.
- Do not stay in bed awake. Watch Matthew Walker, one of our favourite professor of neuroscience and psychology speak about these sleeping tips.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in CPAP product reviews and other helpful tips for CPAP users!
brand new releases!
Use code 'CPAP10' at checkout for additional savings!
(Minimum purchase of $99 required)
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bk-tracking.liquid