5 Amazing Tips To Help You Fall Asleep
5 easy things we can do to decrease the time it takes to fall asleep and to access deeper sleep to wake up refreshed.
- Maintain regularity - wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday.
- Create a dark sleeping atmosphere to encourage the release of melatonin before bed.
- Create a cool sleeping environment (18 degrees celsius) to initiate good sleep.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol close to bedtime.
- Do not stay in bed awake. Watch Matthew Walker, one of our favourite professor of neuroscience and psychology speak about these sleeping tips.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in CPAP product reviews and other helpful tips for CPAP users!
4 new CPAP masks!
WHICH WILL YOU TRY FIRST?
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bk-tracking.liquid