5 Amazing Tips To Help You Fall Asleep
5 easy things we can do to decrease the time it takes to fall asleep and to access deeper sleep to wake up refreshed.
- Maintain regularity - wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday.
- Create a dark sleeping atmosphere to encourage the release of melatonin before bed.
- Create a cool sleeping environment (18 degrees celsius) to initiate good sleep.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol close to bedtime.
- Do not stay in bed awake. Watch Matthew Walker, one of our favourite professor of neuroscience and psychology speak about these sleeping tips.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in CPAP product reviews and other helpful tips for CPAP users!
Sizing Guide For Select CPAP Masks
Select CPAP Masks have sizing guide to help you select a size.
Click on the mask name below to view, print and measure with their size guide.
Other masks are packaged as fitpacks with all size cushions included and do not have size guides available.
Full Face Masks
Other helpful resources:
How To Select A CPAP Mask – Help Centre - All the help you need...instantly! (cpapmachines.ca)
What Size CPAP Mask Do I Buy? – Help Centre - All the help you need...instantly! (cpapmachines.ca)