$79.98 CAD $120.00 CAD
One pillow, four sleeping options. This is the CPAP Max 2.0 Pillow. This versatile pillow offers the CPAP user options to increase comfort and decrease the chances of mask seal disruption and pressure points. Choose from two sleeping surfaces and two levels of thickness for improved support. The pillow features cut outs on each side ideal for side-sleepers.
CPAP 2.0 Max Pillow dimensions: 20” x 13” x 5.25”
Two Sleep Surfaces:
· Plush memory foam sleeping surface or flip it over for
· Traditional fiberfill sleeping surface
Two Pillow Thickness Options:
· Use the 3/4 inch foam layer or remove it
· for a thinner pillow
Pillow Design Features:
· Curved Edge works naturally with the curve of the shoulder for a comfortable fit.
· Cut Outs edges accommodate the mask and hose for side-sleepers.
· Center Zone cradles the head for support and alignment.
· Cool Foam surface allows for ventilation reducing potential for dampness.
· Tube Tether to secure the hose and reduce drag on the mask and seal disruption.
· Zippered Pillow Cover can be removed for washing.
$15.98 CAD $22.00 CAD
This handy non slip silicone mat protect has many versatile uses. Protect your furniture from water spills and scratches by placing your CPAP machine on the mat. Alternatively, use the mat as a drying mat after cleaning your CPAP supplies.
Features of the mat:
• Black in colour
• Captures water
• Reduces overheating
• Protects against scratches
• Reduces vibration
Size: 11.5" x 9.5"
$24.98 CAD $30.00 CAD
The side cover means you can safely use your AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 therapy device without its built-in HumidAir™ heated humidifier. The side cover neatly protects the area where the water tub usually connects. When the side cover is in place, you can operate your device without the humidifier. It's ideal if you only want to use your humidifier at certain times of year or need to fit your therapy device into a small carry-on bag when you're travelling. Side cover only, machine sold separately.
• Convenient and easy to use: simply remove the water chamber and insert the side cover in its place.
• Compact and travel-friendly: with the side plate cover, the length of your CPAP device is reduced from 25,5 cm to 20,5 cm.
• Grey colour compatible with AirSense™ 10 Autoset for her and AirCurve 10 therapy devices. Also available in charcoal for AirSense™ 10 Elite and Autoset therapy devices.
$29.98 CAD $75.00 CAD
Philips Dreamstation wifi-modem is made to be used with Philips Respironics therapy devices. It collects therapy compliance information and automatically uploads the data to Encore Anywhere.
This information is then used by medical professionals to evaluate a patient's compliance on CPAP therapy.
$39.98 CAD $60.00 CAD
This Sullivan chinstrap designed by Resmed helps CPAP users get optimized CPAP therapy during their sleep. The chinstrap's job is to prevents air from leaking out of the mouth by keeping it closed during sleep.
Sullivan chinstrap features:
Lightweight materials and a minimal design.
Easy to use, easy to clean and maintain.
Minimized sleep interruptions.
Length of the chinstrap: Without stretching is 27 inches.
Materials: Straps= neoprene. Chin cup= nylon & cotton knit blend, not elasticized.
4 new CPAP masks!
WHICH WILL YOU TRY FIRST?Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bk-tracking.liquid