Don’t be fooled by its small size. The Resmed Swift™ FX Nano nasal CPAP mask delivers the quality and reliability Resmed is known the world over. Ultra-lightweight and streamlined, the Swift FX Nano features unmatched ease of fit, reliability and comfort with an unobstructed design that allows you to wear glasses or watch TV.
Swift™ FX Nano features minimal headgear that doesn’t require a rigid frame or forehead support, and it also comes with a low-profile nasal cushion that provides natural breathing comfort. It has a new ball joint elbow that moves with you while you sleep, plus the SoftEdge™ fabric back strap is soft and comfortable with simple-to-use fasteners for easy adjustment.
Swift™ FX Nano nasal mask features:
• Feather soft. Comfort is key — the Swift FX Nano is cushioned where it meets your face, so you won’t even know you’re wearing it, and you wake up without facial marks.
• Whisper quiet. The air you breathe out is quietly released away from you and your partner.
• Easy to use. The straps are easy to adjust, and they stay put once you’ve set them where you want them.
• Simple. The Swift FX Nano is easy to wear and easy to clean, meaning you can achieve great sleep therapy without sacrificing your personal time.
• Premium performance. You get the best of both worlds: a minimalist design combined with cutting-edge sleep mask technology.
ResMed’s AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow is now 50% lighter, 50% quieter and still 100% reliable! The new AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is ResMed’s quietest mask yet! Giving light sleepers (and their bed-mates) a more restful night.
The QuietAir woven-mesh vent system ensures the exhalation port won't disrupt you or your bed partner. The mask breaks down to three replaceable parts for easy replacement of worn pieces. The packaging comes with three nasal pillows sizes (this standard size mask comes with Small, Medium and Large pillows) so you can select the size that is most comfortable for you.
Mask is equipped with dual-wall nasal pillow, technology key-clip nasal pillows, innovative flexi-tube, QuietAir woven mesh venting, quick fit elastic headgear and comes with 3 interchangeable sizes.
Standard disposable replacement filters for Resmed machines. Filters should be changed at regular intervals. It is recommended to change more frequently if you have house pets. Filter purchase comes in 3/pk or 50/pk, CPAP machine sold separately.
These filters are disposable and are not meant to be reused. Dispose if filter gets wet or if it starts discoloring. Replace filters every 2-6 months or as needed.
The AirFit™ N20 features the InfinitySeal™ cushion – the most adaptive ResMed ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.