The Resmed Swift™ FX for her delivers all the comfort of our groundbreaking Swift™ FX nasal pillow CPAP mask in a design made for women. With its petite size and gentle fit, the Swift™ FX for her allows you to wear glasses or watch tv without obstruction. It comes in stylish pink or grey.
Swift™ FX for her comes in a fitpack with all size extra small, small and medium cushions.
The Swift™ FX for her nasal pillow CPAP mask features a minimalist design meant for the smaller contours of a woman’s face. Streamlined headgear runs along the side of the face to the top of the head, allowing a clear line of sight perfect for anyone who finds traditional masks obtrusive. The exhalation vent has been moved from the cushions to the mask frame, making the FX quieter to minimize disturbances. Stylish pink headgear is minimized and comfortable, fitting around the sides of the head for a less invasive feel.
Swift™ FX for her nasal pillow mask features:
• Style. The pink backstrap lets you personalize your mask to suit you.
• Size. Packed with XS, S and M pillows sizes to better fit female users. The length of the backstrap on the headgear is also shorter than the standard Swift FX for women’s unique needs.
• Comfort. Soft grips enhance comfort at the cheeks. Available in grey and pink.
• Dynamic. Intuitive, virtually instant fitting; stable performance, even at high pressures.
• Simple. Exceptional softness, simplicity and stability. Flexible, fluid design conforms to your facial contours and movement.
Resmed has introduced AirFit™ P30i - it's first top-of-head-connected nasal pillows CPAP masks providing even more flexibility and choice to help users sleep better in any position. The mask’s “tube-up” connection, also featured on Resmed’s AirFit N30i nasal mask keeps tubing out of the wearer’s way so they can move and sleep in any position. AirFit P30i fits 90 percent of wearers with just two frame sizes and three cushions.
AirFit™ P30i Nasal Pillow Mask Features:
· Top-of-the-head tube design makes it easier to sleep in any position
· Nasal pillows cushion covers less space on your face
· SpringFit frame adapts to ensure a personalized fit
· Air flows through the frame for a secure and soft seal
· QuietAir vent breaks up exhaled air for a quiet experience
Available in 2 Starter Packs:
Standard - (Standard springfit frame, one-size headgear, small, medium & large size cushions)
Small - (Small springfit frame, one-size headgear, small & medium size cushions)
Resmed AirFit™ P10 nasal pillow is now 50% lighter, 50% quieter and still 100% reliable! The new AirFit™ P10 nasal pillow CPAP mask is Resmed’s quietest mask yet! Giving light sleepers (and their bed-mates) a more restful night.
The P10 is a fitpack and comes with one sized headgear, small, medium and large size nasal pillows.
The QuietAir woven-mesh vent system ensures the exhalation port won't disrupt you or your bed partner. Mask is equipped with a dual-wall nasal pillow, technology key-clip nasal pillows and innovative flexi-tube. The mask breaks down to three replaceable parts for easy replacement of worn pieces.
Dreamwear’s remarkable design directs airflow through the frame so patients can sleep comfortably. With the tubing connection located at the top of the head, patients can sleep in any position they desire - on their stomach, side, or back. The Dreamwear frame supports both nasal and new gel pillows cushions to meet patients’ needs.
Dreamwear Gel is a fitpack, it comes with standard medium frame and headgear and small, medium & large size cushions.
Dreamwear Gel Pillow CPAP Mask features a top-of-head tube connection that provides freedom of movement throughout the night. In-frame airflow – unique design allows airflow through the frame to help patients sleep comfortably. Gel pillows provide greater comfort and seal. Leaves no marks on the bridge of the nose. Open field of vision – wear glasses, read and watch TV. Soft silicone frame - light, soft and flexible material designed for comfort.
Dreamwear Gel package includes Dreamwear standard (medium) frame, 3 size cushions (small, medium & large) and standard headgear. Mask cushions are made with silicone and gel.
Ladies, we present to you: Resmed’s AirFit™ P10 For Her nasal pillow. Made specifically ‘for her’, with a better, more comfortable fit, state-of-the-art seal technology and now lightweight material that cuts the weight in half! Most exciting are new woven mesh vents that keep it super quiet every time you exhale. So, sleep easy knowing you won’t be keeping anyone up at night – unless, of course, they’re thinking about you.
The P10 For Her is a fitpack and comes with one sized headgear, extra small, small and medium-size nasal pillows.
• Dual-wall Nasal Pillow Technology - pillows that use a patented "trampoline action" to seal on contact with your nose. They disperse air gently and evenly to your nose preventing soreness or redness in the morning.
• Key-clip Nasal Pillows - Effortless assembly with colour-coding for easy sizing and left/right orientation to ensure you can use your mask right away, as soon as you receive it!
• Innovative Flexi-Tube - Ultra-light and flexible tubing to connect your mask offers you more freedom of movement during your sleep without creating mask leaks while you toss and turn.
• QuietAir Woven Mesh Venting - A solution to direct exhaled air both quietly and gently so that it's hardly noticeable to you or your bed partner.
• QuickFit Elastic Headgear - A unique split-strap design provides all-night stability while also distributing the tension of the headgear across two places, minimizing pain or soreness.
• Sold as a Fitpack - A petite, female-friendly version with three size nasal pillows (extra small, small and medium) all included.