The SleepStyle by Fisher & Paykel is a great example of innovation in a CPAP device. Not only is the Auto CPAP extremely quiet, but it is also designed to be easy to use! The SleepStyle was designed in collaboration with real CPAP users! With this machine being for the users and by the users, all the great input turned into a comprehensive range of technologies that paved the way for the SleepStyle to come to life. Because of this, the menu was created to be easy to use, navigating within the device has never been so easy compared to its predecessor that you will be navigating it like a professional in no time. By incorporating larger buttons, the SleepStyle also is easier to see even when it may be dark and early. With fewer interactions involved, adjusting the settings can be a breeze.
Comfort meets Simplicity. Currently, it is the only device on the market that the Arthritis Foundation has singled out as being the easiest to use the device you can get. With such a commendation, you simply cannot go wrong with this device, especially if you have arthritic pain. The SleepStyle is small in size, it can easily fit on any bedside table or suitcase for quick and easy travel. In fact, its modernistic style coupled with the fact that the SleepStyle takes very little real estate on your nightstand means some people may confuse it as a fancy alarm clock.
Thermosmart Tubing. This heated tubing is designed to maximize and maintain the proper temperature throughout the night for as long as the SleepStyle CPAP machine is being used. Unlike other traditional heated tubing on the market, the thermostart is lighter and smaller and equally durable. The thermosmart Tubing stands out due to the utilization of Fisher Paykels air spiral technology which locks in temperature while maintaining the temperature it was set to perform at.
Senseawake. The senseawake feature gives the user total peace of mind. What stands out about this special technology is that it detects when you may wake up thus automatically reducing the pressure giving you a more comfortable level of air allowing you to continue sleeping without missing a beat. Should you find yourself waking in the middle of the night for that midnight glass of water, senseawake eases the pressure to a comfortable level without any intervention.
Expiratory Relief. If you like comfort features the SleepStyle is the machine for you. With Ramp, the SleepStyle will delay your pressure between a fixed amount of time. This allows you the opportunity to fall asleep before the machine reaches the full extent of its pressure. Then with Expiratory Relief, the machine will automatically lower the pressure when you exhale. This allows you to breathe more naturally and freely.
Easy-lift Water Chamber. This water chamber has been constructed to fit only one way inside of the machine. This leaves the guesswork out of if it was put in wrong. The water chamber itself also sports a silicon lid. This makes cleaning and replacing water easier than traditional water chambers.
Integrated Technology. Fully up to date with their very own APP, now you can look at your sleep data on the go. You can even seamlessly transfer your data via built-in Bluetooth! Accessible from smartphones or computers.
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Data Storage Capacity: The InfoUSB will store up to 5 years of summary efficacy data, 365 days of detailed efficacy data and 140 hours of high-resolution pressure, leak and flow data.
- Data Viewing: Without an InfoUSB, the device’s internal memory is capable of storing up to 1 year of summary efficacy data, 30 days of detailed efficacy data and 20 hours of high-resolution pressure, leak and flow data.
- Operation Modes: CPAP, APAP
- Water Chamber Capacity: 380 ml up to the maximum water level line
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Starting Ramp Pressure: CPAP mode is 4 cm H20; APAP mode is the minimum pressure
- Dimensions: 5.6" H x 6.9" W x 7.2 " D
- Weight: (3.7 lb)
- Ramp: Fixed 20 Minute Duration with SensAwake
- Sound/Noise Level: 8.0 ± 1.5 dBA
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- AC Power: AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)