A favourite of doctors and therapists, the AirSense 10 Elite is a premium fixed-pressure device that features a built-in humidifier and even wireless communications. Now your doctor can stay more connected to you and better monitor your therapy, while advanced features like event detection can alert your doctor to any changes in your therapy.
Email your prescription to email@example.com with your order number.
Advanced Event Detection
The AirSense 10 Elite includes Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR) detection as well as Central Sleep Apnea (CSA) detection, providing valuable insight into the continued health of your patients. The CSR detection algorithm is designed to identify indications of the condition, which you can monitor using AirViewTM to quickly and accurately provide additional clinical insights.
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite with HumidAir™ Features:
• Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
• The simple and intuitive user interface provides feedback on your therapy every morning and it is easy for you to change comfort settings.
• The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and colour LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
• SmartStart™ function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds.
• Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLine™Air heated tube with Climate Control technology.
• Dimensions: 256.5mm (L) x 117mm (H) x 150mm (D) / 1250g
• Resmed machine parts are made in both Australia and Singapore