$949.98 CAD $2,218.00 CAD
“ResMed is a winner, I switch from Respironics to ResMed and I am glad that I did…” -Steve S. Lions Bay, B.C
“Quiet, comfortable, highly recommended...” -Pradeep G. Coquitlam, B.C.
“I went from the CPAP to AutoCPAP, and I sleep so much better now…” -Tanya B. Cornwall, PEI
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient's therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient's ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
• Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
• AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
• The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
• Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
• SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
• AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
• Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
• Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
• Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
• The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
• Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
• Dimensions: 256.5mm (L) x 117mm (H) x 150mm (D) / 1250g
$8.98 CAD $40.00 CAD
Standard disposable filters for ResMed machines. 3/Pack disposable filters compatible for: AirSense 10 Series Machines AirCurve 10 Series Machines S9 Series Series...
$8.98 CAD $40.00 CAD
Hypoallergenic disposable filters are designed to block fine particles on one side ward off large particulate matter on the other....
$1,949.98 CAD $3,300.00 CAD
The AirCurve™ 10 S with HumidAir™ is a fixed-pressure bilevel device that is ideal for non-compliant CPAP users or for users who find it difficult to adjust to sleep on a fixed pressure CPAP. This advanced technology delivers one pressure for inhalation and one pressure for exhalation and delivers effective, comfortable therapy for a wide range of patients. It comes with an integrated humidifier and wireless communications capability.
The AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel machine comes with a standard tube, filter, operation manual and carrying case.
The AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Features:
Optional upgrade to ClimateLineAir™ Tube (sold separately).
Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available.
Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them.
Built-in wireless technology for easy data access.
Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure.
Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures.
Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data.
User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design.
Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels.
$2,449.98 CAD $3,600.00 CAD
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an advancement in BiLevel therapy from ResMed. This machine automatically adjusts to deliver one pressure for inhalation, and another for exhalation. It is ideal for users who find it difficult to adjust to Sleep Apnea therapy on a fixed pressure CPAP or who need extra pressure support. This bilevel machine has two different, adjustable set pressures, which can help make therapy feel more comfortable.
AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel machine comes with a standard tube (or add the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing to optimize humidification), filter, operation manual and carrying case.
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Features:
• Optional upgrade (sold separately) ClimateLineAir™ Tube.
• Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available.
• Built-in wireless technology for easy data access.
• Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure.
• Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them.
• Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures.
• Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data.
• User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design.
• Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels.
· Machine Type – BiPAP/BiLevel
· Weight – 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
· Dimensions – 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
· Sound Level – 26.6 dBA
· Warranty – 2 years
· Data Card – yes
· Ramp – 0-45 min. (5 min. increments)
· Exhalation Relief – EPR
· Pressure Range – 3-25 cm/H20
· Altitude Adjustment – Automatic
· Heated Humidifier – Available
· Voltage – 110 and 220 voltage yes
· Can Use a Battery – Yes
· Integrated Battery – No
· Mask Off Alert – Yes