$879.98 CAD $2,218.00 CAD
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient's therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient's ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
ResMed machines are made in both Australia and Singapore
Dimensions: 256.5mm (L) x 117mm (H) x 150mm (D) Weights 1250g
• Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
• AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
• The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
• Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
• SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
• AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
• Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
• Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
• Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
• The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
• Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
$97.98 CAD $240.00 CAD
ResMed’s AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow is now 50% lighter, 50% quieter and still 100% reliable! The new AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is ResMed’s quietest mask yet! Giving light sleepers (and their bed-mates) a more restful night.
The QuietAir woven-mesh vent system ensures the exhalation port won't disrupt you or your bed partner. The mask breaks down to three replaceable parts for easy replacement of worn pieces. The packaging comes with three nasal pillows sizes (this standard size mask comes with Small, Medium and Large pillows) so you can select the size that is most comfortable for you.
Mask is equipped with dual-wall nasal pillow, technology key-clip nasal pillows, innovative flexi-tube, QuietAir woven mesh venting, quick fit elastic headgear and comes with 3 interchangeable sizes.
$8.98 CAD $15.00 CAD
Standard disposable filters for ResMed machines. Filters should be changed...
$23.98 CAD $42.00 CAD
Replacement pillows for ResMed™ AirFit™ P10 and AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow System.
Select one desired size from extra small, small, medium, and large. All four sizes can fit AirFit™ P10 mask or the AirFit™ P10 For Her mask.
Mask cushions should be replaced every 6 months for hygienic reasons and for optimal performance of the mask.
NOTE: Pillows only, mask and headgear sold separately.
$120.98 CAD $270.00 CAD
The AirFit™ N20 features the InfinitySeal™ cushion – the most adaptive ResMed ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask Features:
· InfinitySeal™ cushion
· Quick-release elbow
· Plush headgear
· Magnetic headgear clips
· Soft and flexible frame
· Comfortable and pliable cushion
Dimensions: L 3.3" H x 11.4" W x 6.4"
RETURN POLICY: In the interest of hygiene, AirFit™ N20, AirFit™F20 & AirTouch F20™ Series CPAP masks may not be refunded or exchange at any time.
Select your machine and mask for all CPAP packages!