The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient's therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient's ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
ResMed machines are made in both Australia and Singapore
Dimensions: 256.5mm (L) x 117mm (H) x 150mm (D) Weights 1250g
• Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
• AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
• The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
• Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
• SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
• AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
• Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
• Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
• Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
• The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
• Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.