$94.98 CAD $218.00 CAD
The ResMed AirFit™ N10 Nasal CPAP Mask feels smaller than it looks. One of the lightest nasal masks on the market, it offers maximum comfort and precise fit in a compact nasal mask design that has the fit and feel of a smaller nasal pillow design.
Providing a clear line of sight due its small cushion design and floating placement over the nose, the AirFit™ N10 is a compact nasal mask that provides pure comfort with easy wear-ability. With no bulky forehead bar and a nasal cushion almost half the size of typical nasal masks, the AirFit™ N10 is a rare mask that straddles the line between a nasal style and a nasal pillows design. Many of our patients find a nasal pillows style to be a preferable size mask but cannot adjust to the pillows being inserted into the nostrils. This new style of nasal mask allows those patients the small size and freedom of a nasal pillows design with the comfort and stability of a full nasal cushion. And like most nasal pillows masks, you can read, watch TV, even wear glasses, while wearing this mask!
Incorporating the dual wall Spring Air silicone cushion design that made ResMed masks some of the most well-liked on the market, the AirFit™N10 provides the high quality, yet very gentle, seal that you've come to expect from this line. As with most ResMed masks, the best seal is not achieved by over-tightening the headgear, but instead by allowing the cushion to inflate and create a cushion-like seal that shifts when you move and keep you from common pressure-point pain or headgear headaches.
Simplicity is the key to all the new designs in ResMed's AirFit™ series, and the N10 Mask is no exception. Self-aligning EasyClick clips secure your headgear to the mask frame quickly and easily. An integrated short tube ensures that you can move while your sleep and your mask will move with you. SoftEdge premium headgear and optional soft sleeve coverings ensure reduced facial lines and minimal headgear pain.
At the end of your long day, you deserve a CPAP mask you can trust from a company who thinks about your needs when designing its mask - the AirFit™ series and the new N10 Nasal Mask is a great place to look for just that. We're happy to introduce a series of masks that help you sleep better and feel better.
ResMed AirFit™ N10 Nasal Mask Features:
• Dual-wall Spring Air Cushion Technology - a gentle silicone cushion inflates to create the perfect seal for any nose shape.
• Minimalist Design that Provides a Clear Line of Sight - The new enhanced design eliminates a bulky forehead bar and maintains stability using the new cushion and mask design.
• Compact Nasal Mask Style - Similar in size to a nasal pillows mask but with the comfort and stability of a nasal mask, the N10 is the best of both worlds!
• Circular Diffused Venting - A solution to direct exhaled air both quietly and gently so that it's hardly noticeable to you or your bed partner.
• SoftEdge Headgear - Gentle on the skin, this new headgear design features premium rolled-edge fabric for reduced facial marking.
• Lighter and Quieter and Easier to Wear.
• Three simple parts.
$8.98 CAD $40.00 CAD
Standard disposable filters for ResMed machines. 3/Pack disposable filters compatible for: AirSense 10 Series Machines AirCurve 10 Series Machines S9 Series Series...
$8.98 CAD $40.00 CAD
Hypoallergenic disposable filters are designed to block fine particles on one side ward off large particulate matter on the other....
$1,949.98 CAD $3,300.00 CAD
The AirCurve™ 10 S with HumidAir™ is a fixed-pressure bilevel device that is ideal for non-compliant CPAP users or for users who find it difficult to adjust to sleep on a fixed pressure CPAP. This advanced technology delivers one pressure for inhalation and one pressure for exhalation and delivers effective, comfortable therapy for a wide range of patients. It comes with an integrated humidifier and wireless communications capability.
The AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel machine comes with a standard tube, filter, operation manual and carrying case.
The AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Features:
Optional upgrade to ClimateLineAir™ Tube (sold separately).
Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available.
Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them.
Built-in wireless technology for easy data access.
Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure.
Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures.
Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data.
User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design.
Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels.
$2,449.98 CAD $3,600.00 CAD
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an advancement in BiLevel therapy from ResMed. This machine automatically adjusts to deliver one pressure for inhalation, and another for exhalation. It is ideal for users who find it difficult to adjust to Sleep Apnea therapy on a fixed pressure CPAP or who need extra pressure support. This bilevel machine has two different, adjustable set pressures, which can help make therapy feel more comfortable.
AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel machine comes with a standard tube (or add the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing to optimize humidification), filter, operation manual and carrying case.
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Features:
• Optional upgrade (sold separately) ClimateLineAir™ Tube.
• Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available.
• Built-in wireless technology for easy data access.
• Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure.
• Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them.
• Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures.
• Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data.
• User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design.
• Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels.
· Machine Type – BiPAP/BiLevel
· Weight – 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
· Dimensions – 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
· Sound Level – 26.6 dBA
· Warranty – 2 years
· Data Card – yes
· Ramp – 0-45 min. (5 min. increments)
· Exhalation Relief – EPR
· Pressure Range – 3-25 cm/H20
· Altitude Adjustment – Automatic
· Heated Humidifier – Available
· Voltage – 110 and 220 voltage yes
· Can Use a Battery – Yes
· Integrated Battery – No
· Mask Off Alert – Yes