$117.98 CAD $240.00 CAD
One of our most comfortable CPAP masks, the Mirage™ FX Spring Air™ cushion provides extra softness at the bridge of the nose, where most discomfort is usually felt.
Mirage™ FX is made up of only four parts, making it effortless to use, clean and reassemble. It is soft on your face, and the ultra-flexible forehead support reduces contact with your skin.
Mirage™ FX Nasal Mask Features:
• Freedom to move. The quick-release elbow detaches from your CPAP device without the need to remove the mask, allowing you to freely move in and out of bed and easily reconnect to your device as needed.
• Freedom to see. The slender, lightweight frame provides an open field of vision (without sacrificing mask stability).
• Flexible. The SoftEdge™ headgear is flexible and breathable, improving your level of comfort and sense of mask support.
• Designed to fit. Looking for a wider fit? The Mirage FX wide offers more frame and cushion width, as well as a shallower cushion and shorter frame length for a more comfortable seal against flatter nasal bridges.
• Dimensions: 138mm (H) x 86mm (W) x 88mm (D)/ 226g
$97.98 CAD $240.00 CAD
ResMed’s AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow is now 50% lighter, 50% quieter and still 100% reliable! The new AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is ResMed’s quietest mask yet! Giving light sleepers (and their bed-mates) a more restful night.
The QuietAir woven-mesh vent system ensures the exhalation port won't disrupt you or your bed partner. Mask is equipped with dual-wall nasal pillow, technology key-clip nasal pillows and innovative flexi-tube. The mask breaks down to three replaceable parts for easy replacement of worn pieces. The packaging comes with three nasal pillows sizes so you can select the size that is most comfortable for you.
$8.98 CAD $15.00 CAD
Standard disposable replacement filters for Resmed machines. Filters should be changed at regular intervals. It is recommended to change more frequently if you have house pets. Filter purchase comes in 3/pk or 50/pk, CPAP machine sold separately.
These filters are disposable and are not meant to be reused. Dispose if filter gets wet or if it starts discoloring. Replace filters every 2-6 months or as needed.
Disposable filters compatible for:
$43.98 CAD $85.00 CAD
The ClimatelineAir™ Tubing for AirSense10™ Climate Control System is a heated tube for use with the Resmed AirSense™ and AirCurve™ 10 series of CPAP machines. It uses a built-in mask temperature sensor to reach relative humidity in the mask. Sensors inside and outside the CPAP machine closely monitor changes in humidity and prevents condensation from forming inside the tube. Heated tubing only, machine sold separately.
The ClimatelineAir™ virtually eliminates rainout (condensation) in the tube, which can occur when the temperature drops during the night. Because the system measures temperature at the mask, it will remain at the preferred setting, regardless of changes in ambient temperature or humidity.
This tubing is only compatible with the Airsense™ and AirCurve™ 10 series of machines by Resmed.
The ClimatelineAir™ heated tubing should be cleansed on a weekly basis with warm water and a mild soap. It is okay to submerge the hose in water. Tubing should be rinsed completely, allow to air dry out of direct sunlight. Tube should only be connected to the machine once completely dry.
The ClimatelineAir™ Heated Tubing Features:
· A 360 degree swivel that will promote freedom of movement while keeping the electrical connection secure.
· Hose length: 78 inches or 6 1/2 feet
· Hose diameter: 15mm
· Optimal comfort
· Compatible only with AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 series
$120.98 CAD $270.00 CAD
The AirFit™ N20 features the InfinitySeal™ cushion – the most adaptive ResMed ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask Features:
· InfinitySeal™ cushion
· Quick-release elbow
· Plush headgear
· Magnetic headgear clips
· Soft and flexible frame
· Comfortable and pliable cushion
Dimensions: L 3.3" H x 11.4" W x 6.4"
RETURN POLICY: In the interest of hygiene, AirFit™ N20, AirFit™F20 & AirTouch F20™ Series CPAP masks may not be refunded or exchange at any time.
brand new releases!
Use code 'CPAP10' at checkout for additional savings!
(Minimum purchase of $99 required)Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bk-tracking.liquid