One of our most comfortable CPAP masks, the Mirage™ FX Spring Air™ cushion provides extra softness at the bridge of the nose, where most discomfort is usually felt.
Mirage™ FX is made up of only four parts, making it effortless to use, clean and reassemble. It is soft on your face, and the ultra-flexible forehead support reduces contact with your skin.
Mirage™ FX Nasal Mask Features:
• Freedom to move. The quick-release elbow detaches from your CPAP device without the need to remove the mask, allowing you to freely move in and out of bed and easily reconnect to your device as needed.
• Freedom to see. The slender, lightweight frame provides an open field of vision (without sacrificing mask stability).
• Flexible. The SoftEdge™ headgear is flexible and breathable, improving your level of comfort and sense of mask support.
• Designed to fit. Looking for a wider fit? The Mirage FX wide offers more frame and cushion width, as well as a shallower cushion and shorter frame length for a more comfortable seal against flatter nasal bridges.
• Dimensions: 138mm (H) x 86mm (W) x 88mm (D)/ 226g
ResMed’s AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow is now 50% lighter, 50% quieter and still 100% reliable! The new AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is ResMed’s quietest mask yet! Giving light sleepers (and their bed-mates) a more restful night.
The QuietAir woven-mesh vent system ensures the exhalation port won't disrupt you or your bed partner. The mask breaks down to three replaceable parts for easy replacement of worn pieces. The packaging comes with three nasal pillows sizes (this standard size mask comes with Small, Medium and Large pillows) so you can select the size that is most comfortable for you.
Mask is equipped with dual-wall nasal pillow, technology key-clip nasal pillows, innovative flexi-tube, QuietAir woven mesh venting, quick fit elastic headgear and comes with 3 interchangeable sizes.
Standard disposable replacement filters for Resmed machines. Filters should be changed at regular intervals. It is recommended to change more frequently if you have house pets. Filter purchase comes in 3/pk or 50/pk, CPAP machine sold separately.
These filters are disposable and are not meant to be reused. Dispose if filter gets wet or if it starts discoloring. Replace filters every 2-6 months or as needed.
The AirFit™ N20 features the InfinitySeal™ cushion – the most adaptive ResMed ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.