$2,249.98 CAD $3,600.00 CAD
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an advancement in BiLevel therapy from ResMed. This machine automatically adjusts to deliver one pressure for inhalation, and another for exhalation. It is ideal for users who find it difficult to adjust to Sleep Apnea therapy on a fixed pressure CPAP or who need extra pressure support. This bilevel machine has two different, adjustable set pressures, which can help make therapy feel more comfortable.
AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel machine comes with a standard tube (or add the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing to optimize humidification), filter, operation manual and carrying case.
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Features:
• Optional upgrade (sold separately) ClimateLineAir™ Tube.
• Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available.
• Built-in wireless technology for easy data access.
• Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure.
• Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them.
• Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures.
• Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data.
• User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design.
• Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels.
· Machine Type – BiPAP/BiLevel
· ResMed machines - made in both Australia and Singapore
· Weight – 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
· Dimensions – 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
· Sound Level – 26.6 dBA
· Warranty – 2 years
· Data Card – yes
· Ramp – 0-45 min. (5 min. increments)
· Exhalation Relief – EPR
· Pressure Range – 3-25 cm/H20
· Altitude Adjustment – Automatic
· Heated Humidifier – Available
· Voltage – 110 and 220 voltage yes
· Can Use a Battery – Yes
· Integrated Battery – No
· Mask Off Alert – Yes
$97.98 CAD $240.00 CAD
ResMed’s AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow is now 50% lighter, 50% quieter and still 100% reliable! The new AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is ResMed’s quietest mask yet! Giving light sleepers (and their bed-mates) a more restful night.
The QuietAir woven-mesh vent system ensures the exhalation port won't disrupt you or your bed partner. The mask breaks down to three replaceable parts for easy replacement of worn pieces. The packaging comes with three nasal pillows sizes (this standard size mask comes with Small, Medium and Large pillows) so you can select the size that is most comfortable for you.
Mask is equipped with dual-wall nasal pillow, technology key-clip nasal pillows, innovative flexi-tube, QuietAir woven mesh venting, quick fit elastic headgear and comes with 3 interchangeable sizes.
$8.98 CAD $15.00 CAD
Standard disposable replacement filters for Resmed machines. Filters should be changed at regular intervals. It is recommended to change more frequently if you have house pets. Filter purchase comes in 3/pk or 50/pk, CPAP machine sold separately.
These filters are disposable and are not meant to be reused. Dispose if filter gets wet or if it starts discoloring. Replace filters every 2-6 months or as needed.
Disposable filters compatible for:
$23.98 CAD $42.00 CAD
Replacement pillows for ResMed™ AirFit™ P10 and AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow System.
Select one desired size from extra small, small, medium, and large. All four sizes can fit AirFit™ P10 mask or the AirFit™ P10 For Her mask.
Mask cushions should be replaced every 6 months for hygienic reasons and for optimal performance of the mask.
NOTE: Pillows only, mask and headgear sold separately.
$120.98 CAD $270.00 CAD
The AirFit™ N20 features the InfinitySeal™ cushion – the most adaptive ResMed ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask Features:
· InfinitySeal™ cushion
· Quick-release elbow
· Plush headgear
· Magnetic headgear clips
· Soft and flexible frame
· Comfortable and pliable cushion
Dimensions: L 3.3" H x 11.4" W x 6.4"
RETURN POLICY: In the interest of hygiene, AirFit™ N20, AirFit™F20 & AirTouch F20™ Series CPAP masks may not be refunded or exchange at any time.
A Gift For You...
...With any CPAP machine or package purchase. While quantities last, a $16 value.