The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an advancement in BiLevel therapy from ResMed. This machine automatically adjusts to deliver one pressure for inhalation, and another for exhalation. It is ideal for users who find it difficult to adjust to Sleep Apnea therapy on a fixed pressure CPAP or who need extra pressure support. This bilevel machine has two different, adjustable set pressures, which can help make therapy feel more comfortable.
AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel machine comes with a standard tube (or add the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing to optimize humidification), filter, operation manual and carrying case.
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Features:
• Optional upgrade (sold separately) ClimateLineAir™ Tube.
• Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available.
• Built-in wireless technology for easy data access.
• Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure.
• Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them.
• Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures.
• Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data.
• User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design.
• Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels.
· Machine Type – BiPAP/BiLevel
· Weight – 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
· Dimensions – 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
· Sound Level – 26.6 dBA
· Warranty – 2 years
· Data Card – yes
· Ramp – 0-45 min. (5 min. increments)
· Exhalation Relief – EPR
· Pressure Range – 3-25 cm/H20
· Altitude Adjustment – Automatic
· Heated Humidifier – Available
· Voltage – 110 and 220 voltage yes
· Can Use a Battery – Yes
· Integrated Battery – No
· Mask Off Alert – Yes