$2,249.98 CAD $3,600.00 CAD
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an advancement in BiLevel therapy from Resmed. This machine automatically adjusts to deliver one pressure for inhalation, and another for exhalation. It is ideal for users who find it difficult to adjust to Sleep Apnea therapy on a fixed pressure CPAP or who need extra pressure support. This bilevel machine has two different, adjustable set pressures, which can help make therapy feel more comfortable.
AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel machine comes with a standard tube (or add the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing to optimize humidification), filter, operation manual and carrying case.
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Features:
• Quiet Operation – Resmed offers the quietest device motor currently available.
• Built-in wireless technology for easy data access.
• Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure.
• Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them.
• Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures.
• Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data.
• Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels.
· Machine Type – BiPAP/BiLevel
· Resmed machine - parts made in both Australia and Singapore
· Weight – 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
· Dimensions – 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
· Sound Level – 26.6 dBA
· Warranty – 2 years
· Data Card – yes
· Ramp – 0-45 min. (5 min. increments)
· Exhalation Relief – EPR
· Pressure Range – 3-25 cm/H20
· Altitude Adjustment – Automatic
· Heated Humidifier – Available
· Voltage – 110 and 220 voltage yes
· Can Use a Battery – Yes
· Integrated Battery – No
· Mask Off Alert – Yes
$97.98 CAD $240.00 CAD
ResMed’s AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow is now 50% lighter, 50% quieter and still 100% reliable! The new AirFit™ P10 nasal pillow CPAP mask is Resmed’s quietest mask yet! Giving light sleepers (and their bed-mates) a more restful night.
The P10 is a Fitpack and comes with one sized headgear, small, medium and large size nasal pillows.
The QuietAir woven-mesh vent system ensures the exhalation port won't disrupt you or your bed partner. Mask is equipped with dual-wall nasal pillow, technology key-clip nasal pillows and innovative flexi-tube. The mask breaks down to three replaceable parts for easy replacement of worn pieces.
$8.98 CAD $15.00 CAD
Standard disposable replacement filters for Resmed machines. Filters should be changed at regular intervals. It is recommended to change more frequently if you have house pets. Filter purchase comes in 3/pk or 50/pk, CPAP machine sold separately.
These filters are disposable and are not meant to be reused. Dispose if filter gets wet or if it starts discoloring. Replace filters every 2-6 months or as needed.
Disposable filters compatible for:
$43.98 CAD $85.00 CAD
The ClimatelineAir™ Tubing for AirSense10™ Climate Control System is a heated tube for use with the Resmed AirSense™ and AirCurve™ 10 series of CPAP machines. It uses a built-in mask temperature sensor to reach relative humidity in the mask. Sensors inside and outside the CPAP machine closely monitor changes in humidity and prevents condensation from forming inside the tube. Heated tubing only, machine sold separately.
The ClimatelineAir™ virtually eliminates rainout (condensation) in the tube, which can occur when the temperature drops during the night. Because the system measures temperature at the mask, it will remain at the preferred setting, regardless of changes in ambient temperature or humidity.
This tubing is only compatible with the Airsense™ and AirCurve™ 10 series of machines by Resmed.
The ClimatelineAir™ heated tubing should be cleansed on a weekly basis with warm water and a mild soap. It is okay to submerge the hose in water. Tubing should be rinsed completely, allow to air dry out of direct sunlight. Tube should only be connected to the machine once completely dry.
The ClimatelineAir™ Heated Tubing Features:
· A 360 degree swivel that will promote freedom of movement while keeping the electrical connection secure.
· Hose length: 78 inches or 6 1/2 feet
· Hose diameter: 15mm
· Optimal comfort
· Compatible only with AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 series
$999.00 CAD $1,250.00 CAD
FREE aloe wipes with purchase! AirMini™ is one of the world’s smallest CPAP and perfect no-hassle travel partner. AirMini™ makes it simple to bring high-quality CPAP therapy along no matter where life takes you. AirMini™ features Auto altitude adjustment, automatic on/off, data card included, easy breathing, quiet, rain out prevention and app available, Select your setup pack with the AirMini™:
AirMini™ weighs just 300 grams. It comes with the same therapy modes as ResMed AirSense™ 10 devices and offers many of the same popular features including AutoRamp™, Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) and SmartStart™. While it isn’t required to operate the AirMini™, the AirMini™ app provides convenient control of your machine. Download it to your smart device for access to a range of adjustable comfort settings and your nightly score that tells you how well you slept.
N20 and P10 for AirMini™ users can take advantage of the HumidX waterless humidification system*. Each HumidX works for 30 days to provide waterless humidification for comfort and relief. There's no need to add water every day! HumidX is currently not compatible with F20 full-face masks and will not come with the AirMini™ F20 Setup Pack.
Pressure range: 4-20 cm/H2O
Ramp: Off / 5–45 mins / Auto
Dimensions: 5.4" (W) x 3.3" (D) x 2.1"(H)
Noise Level: 30 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
Warranty: 3 years from ResMed (Singapore and Australian made)
Return Policy: In the interest of hygiene, AirMini™ including all setup packs, AirFit™ N20 & AirFit™ F20 CPAP masks are final sale and may not be refunded or exchanged at any time.
4 new CPAP masks!
WHICH WILL YOU TRY FIRST?Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bk-tracking.liquid