(Last updated June 2021)
A message to our customers
We, like you, are overwhelmed with the ever-changing news about COVID-19. We are committed to our customers by being here for you during these challenging times. We want to reassure you the health and safety of our employees are at the forefront as we navigate through this uncharted territory. As important medical equipment providers, we want to let you know we are open, accepting orders and fulfilling them in a timely manner. With that in mind, we are taking extra actions to make sure everyone is protected during these times.
Safety measures implemented
The temperature of employees are checked prior to entering the facility.
Personal belongings are kept outside of the packaging area.
Timed hourly sanitization of all high traffic surfaces.
Mandatory handwashing for all employees on site.
A minimum of 2-meter distance is kept between employees.
Employees are wearing masks and gloves while processing orders.
Elimination of unnecessary inventory handling.
Employees to minimize contact with couriers during exchange.
- Canada Post and FedEx are asking customers to be kind and patient. Customers may experience delays in receiving their orders as important safety measures, including physical distancing, means it takes longer to process heavy volume. Canada Post has suspended On-Time Delivery Guarantees until further notice. For more information, please visit Canada Post and FedEx websites for more information.
- All incoming return and exchange parcels will be subjected to a mandatory 7-day quarantine period where orders are held prior to being processed. As a result of this procedure, expect delays in the processing of your refund/exchange.
Recommendations when you receive your parcel
- Be conscious not to touch your face. Bring your parcel to a designated "area" for example the garage, porch or mudroom to handle.
- Use a disinfectant spray or wipes to clean your parcel. Open the package preferably in these designated areas away from your living space or bedrooms and leave the box outside or in the garage.
- Wipe the inside contents with disinfectant wipe or spray.
- Take your items to another designated hard space to unseal. Before you unseal, wash your hands thoroughly with water and soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- After unsealing your package, store them away properly to keep your equipment fresh and clean.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with water and soap again for a minimum of 20 seconds.
We look forward to serving you
For up to date information on COVID-19, please visit the Government of Canada's website.
We hope you know everyone's health, safety and peace of mind are our top priorities. We are here to service you. Enjoy free expedited shipping for orders over $99! Stay home, stay safe and your package will arrive at the door.