The Resmed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
Email your prescription to email@example.com with your order number.
The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet is one of the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient's therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient's ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
Resmed machine parts are made in both Australia and Singapore
Dimensions: 256.5mm (L) x 117mm (H) x 150mm (D) Weights 1250g
• Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
• AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
• The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
• Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
• SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
• AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high-pressure intolerance.
• Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
• Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
• Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
• The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and colour LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
• The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.