CPAPmachines.ca can set the pressure(s) on your new machine prior to shipment. During the checkout process, please take a picture of your prescription and email it to us. Otherwise, the machine will come unopened and unset.
Have a question? We'd love to help! Our experienced clinical care specialists are a phone call away 1(844) 925-2727 (M-F, 9:30a-5:30p EST). You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get an answer to you as soon as we can!
It’s through our exclusive partnerships that CPAPmachines.ca can give you the guaranteed lowest prices in Canada. Don’t believe us? Look around. If you find a lower online price anywhere in Canada, we’ll match it!
$2,249.98 CAD $3,600.00 CAD
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an advancement in BiLevel therapy from ResMed. This machine automatically adjusts to deliver one pressure for inhalation, and another for exhalation. It is ideal for users who find it difficult to adjust to Sleep Apnea therapy on a fixed pressure CPAP or who need extra pressure support. This bilevel machine has two different, adjustable set pressures, which can help make therapy feel more comfortable.
AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel machine comes with a standard tube (or add the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing to optimize humidification), filter, operation manual and carrying case.
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Features:
• Optional upgrade (sold separately) ClimateLineAir™ Tube.
• Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available.
• Built-in wireless technology for easy data access.
• Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure.
• Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them.
• Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures.
• Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data.
• User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design.
• Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels.
· Machine Type – BiPAP/BiLevel
· ResMed machines - made in both Australia and Singapore
· Weight – 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
· Dimensions – 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
· Sound Level – 26.6 dBA
· Warranty – 2 years
· Data Card – yes
· Ramp – 0-45 min. (5 min. increments)
· Exhalation Relief – EPR
· Pressure Range – 3-25 cm/H20
· Altitude Adjustment – Automatic
· Heated Humidifier – Available
· Voltage – 110 and 220 voltage yes
· Can Use a Battery – Yes
· Integrated Battery – No
· Mask Off Alert – Yes
$2,249.98 CAD $2,495.00 CAD
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto is an evolved, sleek and modern, low-profile machine offering important advanced features users were looking for to increase therapy effectiveness and comfort. This unit is a bilevel machine that provides one distinct higher pressure for inhalation, and a separate lower pressure for exhalation. During therapy the machine will monitor the user on a breath-by-breath basis and remain at a lower pressure until an event is detected. When an event is detected that requires a higher pressure, the machine will automatically increase to the needed pressure and return to a lower pressure when the event has concluded.
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto machine features easy-to-navigate menus, a front-facing display that can be handled sitting up or lying down. The advanced data can be reviewed on the machine's display, downloaded off the included SD card, or viewed via bluetooth on the Dream Mapper app on compatible devices (not included).
brand new releases!
Use code 'CPAP10' at checkout for additional savings!
(Minimum purchase of $99 required)Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bk-tracking.liquid